I searched high and low looking for awesome Fair Trade holiday gifts for my notoriously picky fam and friends this year. What did I find?.. So much good stuff! In fact, I was completely overwhelmed with how many amazing and unique Fair Trade gifts are out there, ranging from cinnamon sticks to sea sponges, which in turn inspired me to compile a list of some of my personal favorites for you to enjoy.
1. Coconut Soap – $4.50 Totally affordable and the perfect stocking stuffer size. Plus, just imagine how awesome you will smell…
2. Recycled Foil Wrapper Clutch Bag – $39.99 Super colorful and super creative. Great for keeping your sacred cellular safe.
3. Hand-Carved Kenyan Salad Tongs – $14.99 Absolutely beautiful. The perfect addition to any table setting.
4. Swinging Leg Cat Pencil – $5.00 Okay, so my love for cats might make me a little biased on this one, but I couldn’t resist. Cute, affordable, and the perfect stocking stuffer.
5. Organic Breakfast Crate – $39.95 Pancakes, maple syrup and Green Mountain Coffee, anyone? Deliciousness in a basket.
6. Medium Clunky Colorful Telephone Bracelet – $18.99 So cool. Brighten up any bland outfit with these essential funky accessories.
7. Farm Story Finger Puppets – $19.50 One of the cutest things I have ever laid eyes on. The perfect playful present for all you creative kids out there.
8. Dark Chocolate Covered Mini Pretzels – $5.00 Who wouldn’t want to wake up Christmas morning to a handful of these delectable treats?
9. Recycled Sheet Metal Star Ornament – $3.00 These little guys come in all sorts of fun colors and adds that extra little sparkle to your tree.
10. Tagua Layered Slice Earrings – $23.95 These have always been one of my favorites from the Hope for Women tagua collection. A perfect gift for any and all occasions.
Compiled by Sarah VanNostrand – Hope For Women All-Star Intern